Post by JR on Feb 16, 2013 10:52:53 GMT -5
Welcome to the new Product Review board. We hope this board can help people read up on products of interest and that it can be used just like other reviews in helping members make informed decisions on future buying of products.
So with all that said here's the guidelines to get this board off to a good start. Should anyone have any other helpful suggestions to these guidelines then by all means let your voice be heard and all will be considered.
(1) This is a review of "products" only, not a board to talk about a good or bad buying experience with a vendor of any type be it a scooter dealer or parts supplier. We have a section for those discussions already on the forum.
(2) There is no boundaries on the type of scooters or related products, if it's scooter related whether it be a Chinese or Yamaha 2 or 3 wheel it's open for review.
(3) Suggested things on reviews can be anything from reliability to color choices, price compared to similar products, to ride and comfort, you get the idea.
(4) This is not a place for dealers or vendors to market or list products for sale or any specials, again we have a place for those listings. However if a review comes up on a product that a vendor does have knowledge of they are welcome to join in the discussion of the product review.
(5) Scooter related means just that, helmets to shoes, tires to gloves, belts to LED's simply put anything that is scooter related.
Most of all we all need to remember that reviews are one's opinion and that just like all things we have, buy or own what may have been a great buy for one person may have not been so good for another and let's make this a fun and helpful section for all.
Here is a good review template and add to it if you feel necessary. You can simply copy and paste it and then do the write up.
What makes it cool:
What makes it a bad choice:
Joined: Sept 18, 2013 6:33:29 GMT -5
Post by tommythefarmer on Sept 20, 2013 6:28:40 GMT -5
i bought two matching Velocity 150 cc scooters from Powersportsmax.com last july. Have put on 500 miles on them so far no real problems maybe a missing bolt or so. Love the power out of a little engine. Trouble is up here in North Dakota the window to ride usually is small. May to Sep.-Oct. if your lucky. Still was a good buy for less then a 1000 bucks apiece delivered to the door. We have a dealer in my small town that sells scoots. They are ridiculous in there prices. They wanted 1550 apiece for 50cc scooters that were year old holdovers. Glad i went direct to the company!